Photobucket

Thursday, December 8, 2011

With Edwin once again! :D

Annyeong people  ^~^ ! Today went out with Edwin once because he had gotten his salary and wanted to treat me to try ramen champion -Bario and i have to say it's not bad quite nice , had strong of aroma of garlic~ it is sorta salty to me :)
Together with Edwin at Komars Enterprise :3
Waiting for our Ramen p/s photo taken from Edwin's Blog
The Ramen that we ate :3
When i want to eat the ramen Edwin wanted to take a picture of me ~
then we went to CSM after that as i wanted to buy my iphone casing because it look too old plus it's spoilt and Edwin went to buy one of the tranformer casing which cost $40  guessed what i recommend him to the shop that sell iphone/ipad casing and screen protector for me for my casing just cost $20 and is worth it because the casing it extremely cute omg i am super lame :p

That all for today shall try this ramen if u want it just located at illuma champion ramen -Bario ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment