Photobucket

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday December 2010 ^^

Hello reader i shall start to say about yesterday as today i rotting at home because i have a headache which cause my brain spinning round and round ~~ Well yesterday i went to beach as it rain suddenly but it okay the tent will not cause me wet but some part of the tent had been wet and my thing is wet because of that~ and i was so hot in the stupit tent!! then i was at there until like 9.30pm as the fresh air at night is so refreshing ^^ well i forgotten to said that my tent i place exactly cant be tent at there unless you have sign up for some stupit permit then can tent but who cares ?! and it raining how u expect me and  my friend to took off the tent?! so we continue rot at there as he said u must go pit C and D u cant come here and tent then we are like okay~ then we wondering around the beach ~~ The wonder we saw nobody tent here~ but at night got ppl put tent at there .  then my aunt call me do i want to go malaysia as she is going tomorrow and i was like so sudden?! and i was like i have outing with my friend?! still call me to go for a week?! then i ask her nicely so how we go home? then she said call your grandma bring u back la! i was like do u have to said until like that -.-? then i ask her i will confirm her later and she like said go la then i said i dont wan to go then she said why? i said because i got to go out with my friend then i reach home my brother wan go -.- then i ask him very boring u know at home the whole day just see plant only then he really want but i not going then i call my aunt Hello so tomorrow what time u going ^~^? she said i though u dont wan go lo then i said my brother wan go but i not going then she was like dont wan to bring him go to malaysia then she ask us to wait till christmas then go bah because together go more better then i was like okay~ WTF sia call ppl go at last said until like that -.- okay shall post till here sayonara ^~^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment