Photobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First day of school 2012

Hey readers have not been updating very often because they is nothing much for me to update as recently i went to universal u can go and see my facebook and read my tweet well school is starting and i really not very satify my holiday .
As i really miss those day i wanted as i really dont want to mention it as because it already past ~ Okay today i went to school everything is seem to be normal just that i feel those sec 1 newcomer bring their parent along as i think is like parent bringing them to kindergarden but i find them okay because didt see them~ yeah i meet my classmate and they are super exciting about it and some of the classmate in our class have retain some have newcomer as i feel is such shock to see anyway my form teacher just told our class that today is our last year and exactly he can just went to his MOE thing as it more better then teaching us but he want to give us some value so he decided to help us as we feel very happy and gladful to him :)! and next week we are going to have elective module gonna be boring i think?
Yeah ~ tomorrow is the officially day where lesson is going to hold such a fast day right~ well i have nothing to post but i am very happy that today whole chat with my best friend May,Jasmine and Yelinda . will update very soon ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment